Greetings from all of us at Kereta Sewa Tawau J3. It's been a hectic month for us. Business is booming and we got so many bookings for all our rental cars. Many thanks to those who support us. Because of our tight schedule, we are not able to update this blog for quite some time. But today, we have some time to spare, yeaayy... so we decide to give you some tips for driving long distance. Hope these tips will be useful for you when driving from Tawau to anywhere in Sabah. When you are going on on a long-distance drive there are many things that you will have to prepare for before you head out the door. Besides packing your bags, filling out the fuel tank and asking some friends to take care of your pet while you are way, there are some safety measures that you will have to take care of. Here is a small list of things that you might want to consider.
1. One of the most important things when you are traveling long distance by car is to make sure that your vehicle is prepared for the trip. Take the car to a mechanic to make sure that all is in order, fill your fuel tank, check your spare tire and try to have an extra fuel canister in your trunk. You never know when you might need it.
2. Make sure that you have few bottles of water to cool down the engine just in case it overheat during the drive.
3. Make sure you have downloaded maps apps from google play or itunes. When you are going to places that you don't know it is better to have a helping hand. Also, don't forget to check your GPS signal, make sure the signal is good.
4. Pack a snack bag to have in your car while traveling. You can pack some sandwiches, something sweet and things like raisins, nuts, almonds, crackers and so on. Also, you should have with you at least a bottle of 1.5 liter mineral water to quench the thirst.
5. If you are traveling during rainy season, then make sure that you put on a jacket to keep you from the cold. You should do this even if you are not traveling very long distances.
6. You should definitely take you cell phones with you and also a car cell phone charger.
7. Among the important things that you need to have are the flashlights. Pack at least two and remember to take some spare batteries as well.
Okay, so that's it. What is important when driving is to drive safely and carefully. All of us at Kereta Sewa Tawau J3 always hope you will always be safe on the road. Together we can make a difference. Pandu Cermat, Jiwa Selamat!
Book your rental car now:
H/P: 014-9669-359 (call/sms/whatsapp)
E-mail : email@example.com